Pocket Laser Tach 200
PLT200 is a digital, battery-powered portable optical tachometer, which operates up to 25 feet* from a reflective target using a laser light source. The ergonomic design allows safe, direct line-of-sight viewing of both the target and the display at the same time, while providing a non-slip rubber surface for single hand
PLT200 is a 32 function Tachometer/Ratemeter, Totalizer/Counter and Timer (stopwatch), which is programmable in both English and Metric linear rates. Support is built-in for both our optional Remote Contact Assembly (RCA) and our Remote Sensors. PLT200 has a TTL compatible Pulse Output to trigger devices like data collectors or stroboscopes. The KIT is supplied complete with a Remote Contact Assembly including concave and convex tips and a 10 cm linear speed wheel and a 5 foot roll of reflective tape all in a latching carrying case.
* performance subject to intensity of ambient light irradiation.
All Pocket Tach Series instruments provide a unique ergonomic design which allows you to safely observe both the display and the rotating target at the same time.
PLT200 is the only portable LASER tachometer available with remote sensors. Plug in any Monarch Remote Sensor for extended range and special applications.
TTL Output standard. 6 foot cable with BNC connector, other cables available.
- Operating Range up to 25 feet* (Class 3R visible laser)
- Accepts Remote Contact Assembly (optional)
- Accepts Remote Sensors (optional)
- TTL Pulse Output with 6 foot BNC Cable
- Auto Ranging/Fixed Decimal (user selectable)
- English and Metric Rates
- Tripod Mounting Bushing
- On-Target and Low Battery Indicators
- Rugged Rubberized Housing
- N.I.S.T. traceable Certificate of Calibration included
- Display: 5 Digits, 5 Alpha-numeric LCD
- Range(s): 5 to 200,000 RPM
- Accuracy: Optical:?0.01% of reading
- Totalizer: 1-200,000
- Resolution: 0.001 to 10 RPM (range dependent)
- Operating Range: 2 inches to 25 feet*, ?70?
- Memory: Maximum, Minimum and Last reading
- Power: (2) "AA" 1.5 VDC batteries (30 hours)
- Environmental: Temp: 5? to 40?C (0? to 100?F) RH:80% RH up to 31?C (88?F)
- Dimensions: 6.92 "H x 2.4"W x 1.6"D